Colorado River Science Wiki
The Colorado River Science Wiki is a web-based clearinghouse for scientific and technical information and data relevant to the Colorado River and management of its water and other natural resources. The wiki is designed as an online platform to make research community activities more visible and decision-relevant datasets and tools more accessible to decision makers, scientists, media, and the broader public. The platform aims to:
- Promote previous and ongoing Colorado River research efforts and results
- Provide up-to-date synthesis of scientific findings about key issues
- Enable convenient access to key technical datasets and related information
- Help inform discussions about the ongoing renegotiation of coordinated operations of Lake Powell and Lake Mead
- Engage the greater Colorado River community in a joint information-gathering effort
We encourage you to explore the wiki at http://coloradoriverscience.org. As the platform is in the early stages of development, we welcome comments and questions. Interested in contributing content or have colleagues who would be? Please reach out to AGCI Climate Science Fellow Tanya Petach, email@example.com.
This work was supported by the U.S. Geological Survey Southwest Climate Adaptation Science Center Grant #G18AC00320 and in-kind donations from the Colorado State University Colorado Water Center and Aspen Global Change Institute.